Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2-2-2009

Over the year I have seen several blogs doing Menu Plan Monday. I used to plan a weekly menu when my children were home, but don't do it regularly now days. I know we eat healthier and save money when we eat homemade meals rather than dining out (if that's what you call eating at Burger King, Wendy's, McDonald's and Taco Bell.) Not to mention how much better they those meals taste.
Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie hosts this weekly event. I am going to try really hard to do this every week. So here's my plan for this week.

Monday - Dining out because I put together my menu plan too late in the day. (Off to a good start, aye?)
Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday - Ham, Funeral Potatoes, Tossed Salad (Candleman's cooking)
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Confetti Chicken, Faux Potato Kugel, Brussel Sprout Poppers (recipes from Kosher by Design Lightens Up)
Saturday - Roasted Beet Soup (from Kosher by Design Lightens Up), Dilly Bread
Sunday - Tuna Sandwiches on Dilly Bread, fresh vegetables

No comments: