Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2-9-2009

Monday
Ham
Funeral Potatoes
Tossed Salad

Tuesday
Roasted Beet soup
Dilly Bread

Wednesday
Confetti Chicken
Faux Potato Kugel
Brussel Sprout Poppers

Thursday
Chicken-Corn Bake
Tossed Salad

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Idaho Potato Delight

Sunday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tomato Soup

I had a plan last week that included at least 3 of the meals planned for this week. I had a few bad days so things didn't pan like I'd hoped, but I have the ingredients bought and in the frig for all the meals through Wed. I won't have to go shopping until Thursday. YAY! I'm late posting my menu plan, but I already have everything made for dinner tonight. I will try and get recipes posted soon. Since Tuesday and Wednesday are new recipes, I have to try them out before I bother typing up the recipes. Candleman and Katie love it when I plan ahead. So do I. The biggest draw back is having more dishes to wash. I don't have that problem with fast food.

No comments: